Wednesday 24 July 2013

Welcome!

Here goes my first post...!


Super excited to have created this little Blog to post about a couple of my favourite things,  fashion and fitness! I'm pretty sure those passions will feature heavily but will definitely archive important life events too; Going to try and encompass as much of myself as I can...

I'm a London based student and having an awesome summer holiday. Since I've always loved writing and am feeling so positive right now I thought it only right to take the leap and start a blog as a hobby (especially since my morning workout, followed by lounge in the sun/trip to the shops and evening out is starting to feel a little too routiney!).

Anyway can't wait to start posting and always looking for comments, feedback and lots of followers please ;)


Happy reading
Leila xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment