Saturday 16 November 2013

Sushi Saturday






Yes I know it's November; I was wearing a coat I promise, I just took it off for the photos.


























 My dad and I took a trip to Camden Town for a mooch round the market and a spot of street sushi.

I wore a short suit from River Island with Office Brogues and Topshop frilly socks - the only designer section of the ensamble was my tights (Pretty Polly).














As I made pretty clear in my last post, I am obsessed with this seasons two piece suits - and since short suits are my all time favourite I went crazy for this one.
The silk material, bold print and peter pan collar elements were all bonuses!















SUSHI <3






Borrowed (indefinitely) these frilly socks from my little sister. I love the contrast with black brogues and black tights - channeling my inner cat!

Kudos to dad for assuming photographer duties (snapping the pictures just before the dark started to draw in and it inevitably started to drizzle). Winter is upon us - but on the plus side I CANNOT WAIT TO CACOON MYSELF IN KNITWEAR. Watch this space!

Leila xxx











2 comments:

  1. and now I am craving sushis ! haha
    http://lpmode.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete